Table of Contents
Wondering where to park? How about what things to do? Maybe you are preparing things to bring and aren’t sure about the bag policy. Lucky for you — we know the answers. Here is your one-stop-shop for all things 2023 NFL Draft in KCMO.
Know before you go
- The event is rain or shine.
- All guests must enter through security at Entry 1 on the south side of the WWI Memorial.
- Attendees must be registered for the event through NFL OnePass.
- The event has a clear bag policy.
Tip from the editor: Wear comfortable shoes. Regardless of where you park or what you do, heavy walking will be involved, and some of it is uphill. For accessibility concerns, check out details here.
Parking + transit
- Find a map of parking options here.
- Hop on the KC Streetcar to the Crossroads for a ~15 minute walk to the Draft grounds.
- Rideshare drop-offs can be utilized by entering “National WWI Museum and Memorial” as your destination. Pick-ups can be made from Entry 1 or Entry 3.
- Many road closures will last through Sunday, May 7. Find a full list of road closures here to plan accordingly.
Things to do
- KC Draft Fest | City Barrel Brewery + Kitchen, 1740 Holmes St., KCMO | Friday, April 28 | 1-6 p.m. | $12.50-$25 | Enjoy local brews + live music before heading to the Draft.
- KC Draft Fashion Show | Operation Breakthrough, 3039 Troost Ave., KCMO | Saturday, April 29 | 6-10 p.m. | $25-$60 | Kansas City Fashion is teaming up with Operation Breakthrough for a night featuring models, designers, and performers — all for a good cause.
- Find the full list of events here.
- Try out games like the 40-yard dash, field goal kick, and Hail Mary challenge.
- See all 56 Super Bowl rings + the Vince Lombardi Trophies.
- Snack and sip with local vendor options and the Bud Light Bar.
- See the full list of activities and attractions here.