The Plaza Art Fair encompasses nine city blocks + welcomes a crowd of 250,000+ people every year. Showcasing 240 artists, the Plaza Art Fair is a top-ranked, national art event.
The weekend includes three live music stages, 20+ restaurant booths, and deals at select Plaza shops and eateries. The fair serves as Kansas City’s unofficial hello to the fall season.
When and where
- Fri., Sept. 23 | 5-10 p.m.
- Sat., Sept. 24 | 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sun., Sept 25 | 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
📍 Country Club Plaza | Check out the Plaza Art Fair map.
- Visit artists booths featuring 14 artistic medium categories.
- Dance to live music at any of the three main stages.
- Enjoy an array of restaurants and bars. We’re most excited for the cocktails at Seasons 52.
- All Country Club Plaza parking garages are free and open to the public. View the parking map here.
- Restrooms are located near fair entrances and exits.
- Check out the interactive kids section on the Broadway block — between 47th Street and Nichols Road.