Table of Contents
As you have probably noticed by now, the NFL Draft is right around the corner. We know that getting around town might be a little difficult this week, so here’s everything you need to know about local transit for the jam-packed weekend.
- Find a map of parking options here.
- Purchase advanced parking registration here.
- Parking along the KC Streetcar line is allowed, but vehicles must park within the painted white lines.
- Rideshare dropoffs can be utilized by entering “National WWI Museum and Memorial” as your destination. Pickups can be made from Entry 1 or Entry 3.
- Download the RideKC Bike app ahead of time to access e-bikes.
- Hop on the KC Streetcar to the Crossroads for a ~15 minute walk to the Draft grounds.
Many road closures will last through Sunday, May 7. Find a full list of road closures here to plan accordingly.