Don’t get us wrong, we love everything about Kansas City — some things we just love a little bit less than others.
With April in full swing, it’s a good time to look at what we think is in and what we’re considering out in the 816 this month.
- The NFL Draft. We can’t wait to see Union Station transform in front of the whole nation.
- The return of farmers’ markets. Grocery shopping outside is the superior option.
- Longer days, greener grass, and seeing Kansas Citians out and about.
- Allergies. Enough said.
- Union Station’s South Plaza parking lot closed — but we get it, NFL Draft prep is important.
- The Main Street Streetcar Extension project’s lane closures. Trust us, this is worth the wait, but that doesn’t mean we can’t countdown to 2025.