- 1 head of Italian Treviso lettuce
- 1 head of Castelfranco lettuce
- 1 cup diced fried pancetta lardons
- 2 Bartlett pears
- 1/3 cup orange fennel pollen vinaigrette
- 6 Spanish white pickled anchovies
- 2-3 ounces of sweet Gorgonzola cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- Pull off bruised lettuce leaves. Cut cores off each end. Discard.
- Pull apart lettuce heads. Leave Treviso leaves whole. Tear Castelfranco leaves until they are ~3 inches in diameter.
- Toss Castelfranco leaves with parsley in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- Cut Bartlett pears in half in four long wedges, leaving the skin on. Set aside.
- Add pancetta, pepper, and vinaigrette to the bowl.
- Toss gently, fully dressing the salad.
- On four separate plates, place two Treviso leaves each and divide salad.
- Tuck four pear wedges into each salad.
- Top with three slivers of anchovies.
- Sprinkle teaspoons of Gorgonzola cheese all over salads.