Celebrate fall with Cornucopia 2022 in the KC Power + Light District
There’s only one right way to celebrate fall — with pumpkin carving, funnel cake + all the fall festival goodness at Cornucopia, presented by PNC Bank, in the KC’s downtown Power + Light District.
We don’t want to be corny, but there’s only one right way to celebrate fall in Kansas City — with pumpkin carving, funnel cake + all the fall festival goodness at Cornucopia Fall Fest, presented by PNC Bank, in the downtown Power + Light District.
Happening Fri., Oct. 14 through Sun., Oct. 16 (Friday, 5-9 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday, 12-6 p.m.), the festival has something for everyone.
Here are five things to look forward to:
- Seasonal festivities — think: carnival rides, pumpkin carving, pony rides and face painting
- Food and drink including BBQ, funnel cake, spiked cider + local brews
- Live music performed by Whiskey Mash Band
- Educational activities in the PNC Learning Plaza (Sat., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Football watch party (Sun. only, 1 p.m.)
Pro tip: The Strawberry Swing pop-up market will showcase art, apparel, jewelry + more for purchase from local and regional makers, so don’t forget to bring cash, too.
Best of all? Admission is free. See you there, KC.