Table of Contents
The Big Biscuit in Prairie Village has a fresh look and new amenities after closing for a remodel. We went to check out the ribbon cutting over a cup of coffee.
- 40-seat covered patio (just in time for the warm season)
- 30-seat meeting/party room available for reservation
Other details we loved include:
- Chalk board art by local illustrator and chalk artist Amy Lynn Studios
- Custom to-go shelves for pickup orders
- A merch corner with Big Biscuit swag
The Big Biscuit fun facts
Did you know? The Big Biscuit started here in the KC metro, and its headquarters are in Prairie Village (just around the corner from the this re-opened location).
The company started in 2000 — it now has 20 locations in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Company leaders plan an expansion in Northwest Arkansas later this year.