In honor of National Pizza Month, we asked where to find the best slice in KC — and you gave us plenty of options.
These spots received enough submissions to land themselves in the top five.
- Milwaukee Delicatessen Company | 101 W. 9th St., Kansas City, MO | Don’t let the name fool you, this deli serves up great ‘za, and had the most submissions from our readers. Taste familiar? The pizza here is from another fan favorite, Pizza 51.
- Il Lazzarone | 412 Delaware St., Kansas City, MO | We recommend the classic pepperoni pizza, add spicy honey.
- Pizza Tascio | Multiple locations | New York style pizza, right here in the heart of the Midwest.
- Martin City Pizza & Taproom | 410 E. 135th St., Kansas City, MO | Specialty pizzas + locally crafted beer? That’s two points for Martin City.
- Minsky’s Pizza | Multiple locations | “Gourmet, and going to stay that way” is its slogan for a reason.