It’s never been a better time to be a green commuter. The 15th Annual Green Commute Challenge is a free competition among Kansas City area commuters (happening throughout the month of October) that rewards commuters for using sustainable transportation options.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the challenge.
- Use the trip planner to explore options for your daily commute or even a single trip.
- Take greener trips by telecommuting from home, taking a bus to work (or to another destination), carpooling or vanpooling with other WAY TO GO members, or walking or biking.
- Log your green commutes and get entered to win weekly prizes. Bonus: The commuter who earns the most points during the challenge will be awarded a Momentum Voya E+ e-bike, courtesy of Elite Cycling.
- Earn rewards. Redeem your points for a chance to win gift cards, restaurant and retailer savings, or for discounted tickets to shows and attractions.
If you’ve participated in the past, challenge yourself to see if you can beat your record from last year. Are you ready to change the way you commute? Register with WAY TO GO and start competing. Join the challenge.