Last week, word broke that the Country Club Plaza may get new owners soon. We asked y’all what those new owners should change and, after 800+ newsletter and Instagram responses, here are your most recommended changes.
Emphasize local businesses
- “A mix of local retailers and one of a kind shops.” — Reader, Pam T.
- “Locally owned restaurants, stores, boutiques and specialty shops.” — @donnaluscoreed
Entice Zara + high end retailers
- “Definitely Zara. Saks, Nordstrom Rack, a few high-end/luxury stores as well.”
Focus on convenience with a grocery store
- “Grocery store like the small Hen House in Prairie Village.” — Reader, Kat C.
Prioritize fun entertainment options
- “I’d love a playground that was based on the plaza’s art, architecture, and history.”
- “Something fun like a rooftop go-kart.” — @jp_rand
Didn’t get to give your input? Let us know your two cents.