Table of Contents
Don’t get us wrong, we love everything about Kansas City — some things we just love a little bit less than others. Last month we told you what was in and what was out for April. Back by popular demand, we’re giving you the 411 on May. You’re welcome.
- Seeing the inside of Union Station again. The NFL Draft was amazing, but we missed that beautiful lobby.
- Bouquets from the farmers’ market.
- The sound of fountains rippling.
- Outdoor recreational sports leagues (we’re looking at you, KC Crew).
- Saying goodbye to our tourist friends that joined us for the NFL Draft. We miss you already.
- Potholes. Thankfully, the City of KCMO is rocking and rolling on street resurfacing.
- The sun creeping in at 6:20 a.m. The late sunsets are great, but it might be time for Editor Bella to invest in blackout curtains.
- Freezing mornings and hot evenings. Pick a side.